Infrared Electrical Testing for Buildings
Infrared electrical testing finds hot spots caused by defects in electrical connections and components. As a result, our infrared inspections are used to find areas of excess heat so that problems can be corrected before a component fails, or problems damage the component, creating safety hazards and productivity loss. Because increased heating is a sign of failure, infrared is the best diagnostic tool available for finding these hot connections in the early stages of degeneration. Therefore, a proper electrical infrared inspection finds and prevents problems before they cause damage to your personnel, equipment and facility.
Predictive Maintenance for Buildings
The Infrared Electrical Testing of electrical installations falls under the classification of predictive maintenance fault finding. Above all, the purpose of our tests is to be able to predict an electrical fault before an element fails completely. We can get this due to the heat build-up of any electrical element under stress and predict that it will fail while it is still functional and appears normal to the naked eye or any other test equipment. A heat signature is identified with the use of an infrared camera. After that, pictures are then analyzed and put into a report so that they can be rectified before a breakdown occurs, preventing loss of production due to unplanned down time.
Planned Maintenance for Buildings
Unexpected breakdowns in electrical supply can be incredibly inconvenient and costly. In addition to predictive maintenance, infrared electrical testing is a useful tool that can recognize stressed elements of your electrical systems before they break down or cause a fire. As a result, this gives you the opportunity to solve the problem as part of planned maintenance before it causes a serious problem.
Conditions detectable by an infrared inspection:
- Loose/deteriorated connections
- Open circuits
- Unbalanced loads
- Inductive heating
- Defective equipment
Benefits of Infrared Inspections for Buildings :
- Reduce unscheduled down time
- Increase equipment life
- No service interruption during inspection
- Lower risks
- Lower repair costs
- Increase profits
- Prevent catastrophic failures
- Lower insurance premiums due to reduced losses
Expertise & Reliability
Our integrated approach allows you to get exactly what you need for your business. For instance, our trained electrical contractors work with you through the entire process. In addition, the expertise and reliability from our electrical specialists are combined with cost-effective design and high quality workmanship to give you control over the critical decisions that impact your company.
Infrared Electrical Testing Services for Buildings
The commercial and industrial electricians at Power Distribution Solutions, LLC specialize in complete electrical solutions. Our Infrared Electrical Testing services range from normal and critical distribution systems inspection to manufacturing process inspections, mechanical systems inspections, building envelope inspections and forensic investigations and much more.
For more information, give us a call at 770-732-8824 or email us at email@example.com.
OUR SERVICES AREAS
- Atlanta Infrared Electrical Testing
- Buckhead Infrared Electrical Testing
- Decatur Infrared Electrical Testing
- Alpharetta Infrared Electrical Testing
- Vinings Infrared Electrical Testing
- Smyrna Infrared Electrical Testing
- Roswell Infrared Electrical Testing
- Marietta Infrared Electrical Testing
- Sandy Springs Infrared Electrical Testing
- Stone Mountain Infrared Electrical Testing
- Gainesville Infrared Electrical Testing
- Tucker Infrared Electrical Testing
- Forest Park Infrared Electrical Testing
- Austell Infrared Electrical Testing
- Cartersville Infrared Electrical Testing
- Cumming Infrared Electrical Testing
- Dahlonega Infrared Electrical Testing
- Mableton Infrared Electrical Testing
- Flowery Branch Infrared Electrical Testing
- Peachtree City Infrared Electrical Testing
If you are looking for a quality infrared electrical testing enterprise offering a diversified toolbox of solutions for systems dependability, systems operating programs, and systems safety standards…you found it. Give us a call today at 770-732-8824 and see what Power Distribution Solutions, LLC can do for you!